- Tuesday to Sunday 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday 10 am – 8 pm
Open on the following holidays from 10 am to 6 pm:
- Epiphany (January 6, 2023)
- Easter Sunday (April 9, 2023)
- Easter Monday (April 10, 2023)
- May Day (May 1)
- Ascension Day (May 18, 2023)
- Whit Monday (May 29, 2023)
- Corpus Christi (June 8, 2023)
- German Unity Day (October 3)
- All Saints' Day (November 1)
- Boxing Day (December 26)
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Shrove Tuesday (February 21, 2023)
- Good Friday (April 7, 2023)
- Schützen Tuesday (July 18, 2023)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
- June 16, 2023 - closed from 2 pm
- July 20 2023 - Schützen Thursday closed from 4 pm
- July 23, 2023 - Bauernschützen open from 1 pm to 6 pm
- October 20, 2023 - closed from 2 pm
Free admission for children and adolescents below the age of 18.
Apprentices, students, voluntary service providers, unemployed people, welfare recipients, members of the Förderkreis Museum Biberach e.V. and the Gesellschaft für Heimatpflege as well as holders of the Stadtpass (town pass) are eligible for reduced admission.
Admission is free on Saturdays.
|Categories||Normal price||Reduced price|
|Adults||6 EUR||5 EUR|
|Annual ticket||18 EUR||15 EUR|
|Group ticket (15 people and above)||5 EUR|
|Museum tour||40 EUR|
|Themed tour||60 EUR|
|Public tour||Admission price + 1 EUR||Admission price + 1 EUR|
|Free of charge for Biberach schools|
|Schools from out of town||40 EUR|
|Children’s birthday party||60 EUR|
The museum’s parking garage has 271 parking spaces. Free spots are easy to find thanks to the modern parking guidance system. The first hour of parking is free of charge.
The museum’s parking garage is accessible via the Zeppelinring. The two electric vehicle charging stations on the premises can be used for a fee. Each station has a charging point with a 22-kW power output. Both supply 100% certified green electricity.
Further spots requiring a parking fee can be found in the immediate vicinity of the museum.
Bus lines 1, 2, 4, 10 (to Viehmarkt)
Visitors with restricted mobility as well as baby carriages and strollers can enter the Museum Biberach via a ramp. A central elevator in the glass connecting structure of the museum provides access to various exhibition departments (apart from the archaeological department in the attic of the hospital building).
Our reception desk in foyer is the central contact point for tickets and information. You can also find our museum shop in this area. The sitting accommodations next to the reception desk are a good place to peruse our publications and exhibition catalogs during or after your visit.
We offer free Wi-Fi access in the museum foyer: Connect your mobile device to the »free-key« network of the town of Biberach to surf all you want. Enhance your visit with our digital offers!